Saturday, September 5, 2009

Like being in a SAUNA

Juz got back from Bazaar in Geylang..my goodness it was damn hot.. Got what I wanted first coz I've already surveyed earlier..the problem was wit boyfie's baju kurung.. My gosh!!! I didn't know that finding a guy's baju kurung was hard..Actually not.. coz he wanted to match the exact colour as mine coz mine was kinda 2-toned. It was fun..Before that we went to break fast with Eidrus as it was juz a coincidence that he was around the area. Ate like Babi!!! Hehehehe!! After that we proceeded for our mission to geylang.. After 2.5 hours den finally we found a perfect match for boyfie's baju kurung..Gosh!!! penat like hell sey.. my feet hurts too....But it was fun, fun, fun.. n boyfie as usual can't stop nagging lik a perfect bitch la.. he's cute!! After dat boyfie went to mit HIS frens coz I noe its a Friday..n Friday was his usual hangout day wit HIS frens..For me im totally cool about it la..even though I dun know dem. TOTAL STRANGER..But dats his life. I respected that.. I'm done wit hanging out, parties, clubs n drinking oready.. now is all about $$$$$$$..Call me money minded i dun give a shit coz in the end im the one who benefit from it..But watever it is im happy wit my life and my boyfie. Dats all dat matters..

No comments: