Thursday, June 4, 2009

Weather Forecast..RAIN..




There are times when things doesn't go your way and everything goes malfuctioned. I had to juz let my emotions out. I cried like there's no tomorow. It was too much for me to handle. First the sound of my Granny's naggings every second possible. My Dad's workloads..cash, cheques, receipt, stocks. GOSH! Last night, I had a major argument with Dad. It's just a minor problem and I don't fucking understand why the hell did he have to be hard on me. Then there was Boyfie who tried to understand the situation but end up annoyed and saying things like "Stop crying ah B..fuck it la with what people say!" I was totally upset. Then I guess he got the signal and told me to cool down. Within minutes, Boyfie called back and he actually apologised! Kinda sweet though and he told me that he felt bad saying such things to me when all I need was for him to just listen. Well, after all the commotion and drama me and boyfie had a little chat and he really made me feel better after then we said our good nite wishes coz I had a big day later. So Gotta go..


No comments: