Sunday, August 16, 2009

It's Official..

As of today onwards..August, 18, 2009..at exactly 0114hrs..Im officially known as Hadi's "Juz a GIRLFRIEND" a.k.a "THE UNKNOWN"..Full stop. I realise where i stand finally. I knew this was coming. It's ok. To boyfie, whatever it is I will always love you even if im "juz a girlfriend". My love for you will still remain the same as of day 1 when i 1st met you.I respected you even if you're younger den me. This is your life, i don't want to spoil it. You've known your friends way longer than i do. I juz entered into your life. God made me enter into your life. I did wat he ordered me to do that is to love you and take care of you..most importantly respect you. I only asked god for a boyfriend coz i was lonely. I didn't ask for a handsome one..or a perfect one or watsoever that will lead to perfection. I juz asked for a boyfriend. So he gave me you. And im very grateful for that. I cudn't ask for netink else. So there.. I know who I am now. Thank you soo much for accepting me as ur fren..n eventually ur gerlfriend. I appreciate it alot. and also thank you for all the love tha you gave me.. for your patience..for your kindness and understanding. I never ever forget evry single moment we had.. the laughter, the quarrels, our stupid jokes.Things will have to change eventually but i promiz you..i will always be your friend..a friend who loves you..remember the last sentence of my note?? i still kept my promiz..

Lotsa love,
Cheryl Afika

1 comment:

Hadzah said...

Hello the unknown. hahhaha
buto sama tu faz ah. nk lancauwei je kan. org lancauwei tk leh ah. suro die cermin diri die dulu, baik ke tidak. tgk matair sendiri, baik ke tidak. ape die tahu matair die uat lakang die. hahahahha